problems with connection

More then a year i have problems with connection,no metter whitch game I play Im behindhand for 0,5 to 1 sec and for FPS games is this alot .I have change my e-speed (6MB/1MB) three times and is still the same.I truly dont know what to do or what is the problem. Sorry for my bad english

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

When you are playing a game what kind of signal strength are you getting? Go to speedtest.net and run three tests; one close to you, one far from you and one in between. Then post the results here for us to see, include the download, upload and ping.

By chance are you playing on a flat screen tv? If so check the settings for a GAME MODE and enable that.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I HAVE MAKE TESTS AND RESULTS ARE;CLOSE(ping 15ms down 5.92mbs up0.99) FAR (ping132ms down 5.78 up 0.99) BETWEEN(ping 57ms down 4.76 up 0.99)and TV is LCD

Sorry this didn't help.

Your LCD TV should have some sort of presets for VIDEO GAMES, SPORTS, MOVIE, POWER SAVER, STANDARD (I have a Philips LCD TV and these are the video modes it has) try switching between those to see if the lag you experience goes away. The first option should be the best one to choose. Also, your upload speed is a tad on the low side. You should contact your ISP and see if you can get a better upload speed for a reasonable rate.

Sorry this didn't help.