Problems with connecting to the server - please help?

Okay, so I'm having a really rough time on Forza Motorsport 4, and I'll try and explain it to the best of my abilities. So I'm connected to Xbox Live, everything is good on that end. I start playing Forza, and I go to "Community" so that I can go to the Auction House and try and bid on cars. Here's where it starts to get kind of random. Sometimes, but not all the time, I'm able to stay connected to the Forza server. Not always, but I usually am. I found that to be weird since I've never had any problems before today. However, this is not the main problem. The problem is, when I do manage to stay connected to the server, and I'm able to get into the Auction House, I can't bid on anything. When I try to bid on a car, it goes through it's normal routine. "Are you sure you want to bid on this auction?", I select yes, and it displays the loading screen (says saving game, do not turn off console) as if it's processing my bid. However, it never loads completely, and instead a window pops up that says, "DISCONNECTED. The Forza Motorsport 4 server is not available at this time. Please try again later." Just like that, I somehow become disconnected from the server when trying to bid. Also, not as much recently, but it would sometimes say, "Your gamer profile cannot be verified with the server at the moment. Please try again later." Can anyone help me figure out what's wrong? This has been really frustrating, and I would really appreciate if I could get some assistance with my problem. Thank you!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Ahhh I have experienced this problem my quite a few times. Every time I attempted to buyout a car i got disconnected. In the end I power cycled my router and modem and suddenly everything worked like a charm. I hope this works as well for you as it did for me.

also you may have being banned, email: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

for more info

hope that helps:)

Computer person... also a Mopar technician.
CEO of Independent LLC