Problems with buying "Mass Effect"

Hello,

I want to purchase the game "Mass Effect". However, when I try to confirm the purchase from the console itself, I get the error: "This item isn't avilable from your current location". When I try to confirm the purchase from the Xbox marketplace through my PC I get the error: "Your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Please try again."

Now, my current location is Israel, but I modified my account as I live in Houston, Texas, US. I think there should be no problem if I modify my account as I was living in the USA right?

My questions are: What is the problem? Can I solve it somehow so I can purchase Items from the maketplace? (because I already purchase a lot of things from the marketplace only using MS points). Can I just buy MS points and use them to buy the game instead of purchasing it directly from my credit card? Will it work?

Thank you very much in advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Sorry but the problem is that your physical location is Isreal.  The game is not available in that region and your IP address shows the region you are in, not where you say you live.  There is nothing that can be done about it.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

So you are saying that the problem is with my actual region and that I chose to buy this specific game? If I chose a different game with different region settings it will work? Are you sure I still can't buy MS points and use them as a payment?

Sorry this didn't help.

Please just answer this question: Will I be able to buy the game with MS points? Because I've already bought some games and DLC's with MS points... I don't see why I shouldn't be able to do it now I just need to be certain so I wont waste any money because there are no refunds...

Sorry this didn't help.

With region locked content your physical location and your account location as to match in order to download the content. There is no way around it. It doesn't matter if you use points or cash, the download still won't work.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you for your answer. I am quiet disappointed that this is the case...

Gues I'll have to buy the game from an expensive retail store :(

Thanks again for the help!

Sorry this didn't help.