Problem with purchasing Episode 1 of The Wolf Among Us?

I saw the black friday deals going on today and I thought I would purchase Blood Dragon and The Wolf Among Us. I purchase Blood Dragon and everything went fine. I purchase Wolf Among Us, and the purchase went through but the download didnt start and now its telling me i have to pay ANOTHER $5 to get the game. It took the $5 from me but the download didnt work. I have an email saying that the purchase went through and it says on my microsoft account page that I purchased Wolf Among Us for $5. This has never happened to me before. Is there anyway for me to be able to download it now, or do i have to pay $5 again? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Have you checked your current downloads to make sure it's not cued on the system?  Press the Guide button on the controller and scroll to the left and choose Active Downloads.

If it's not there, don't worry.  You'll be able to access it from your download history.  On the dashboard go to System>Accounts>Download History and select the game for download without being charged.

If it's not there or is still giving you problems then you'll need to call phone support to straighten it out.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.