Problem with my account/Purchasing microsoft points.

Alright, I'll try to be clear, I'm trying to buy Microsoft points online but everytime I'm clicking ''Add points'' (From the Xbox) < 1000 points, I'm always getting this error: Error code 8C1500C.

So I went on Xbox.com to buy them from there, I'm logging on, then I'm clicking again on ''Add points''
A page appears with something writen on it;  ''Help us protect your account To continue, check your email and enter the code we just sent you.''

Of course, another problem, It's not the right email adress. (Not the one used for my Xbox account obviously.) 

Anyway, I did everything I add to so now this part is fine but, when I'm logging on with this email, it's the wrong gamertag. (I'm auto logging on ''Chossure'' my old gamertag.)

To make this simple I have two email adresses; Des.......@blablabla.com and ****.....@blablabla.ca

I'm connecting on Des, which is the one for this gamertag (UnholyEggMan) But when I'm clicking on ''add points'' It ask me to connect with **** (Chossure)

So, is there a way to remove a gamertag?
How could I fix this so I can buy Microsoft points online?

Thanks everyone. English isn't my mother tongue so please be lenient with my english :-)

-UnholyEggMan

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Surely You have linked gametag new to the old, so When you buy one MSPoints passes them to another, you must unlink the two accounts and functioned separately.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm not sure to understand, I've never linked any account on my xbox, and I have 50 MsPoints on ''Chossure'' and 400 on ''UnholyEggMan''

(By the way, only ''UnholyEggMan'' is on Xboxlive Gold.)

Thanks to you, Praybeth for the reply.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there UnholyEggMan! I think we can get to the bottom of this. :)

First, it sounds like those accounts may be linked as Praybeth here suggested, but not in the way you think. To check can I have you log into each account and check to see if one or both of the emails is attached to either account in your contact preferences (live.xbox.com/.../ContactPreferences) and your billing contact information (https://commerce.microsoft.com).

While you're there, can you check if both accounts have the same billing information? Or any notifications or messages about your account status? Let us know! We'll work from there.

Sorry this didn't help.