Problem with League

Why does League Play match you with people who have no hands? I've been placed in champion series with people who can't shoot the target when its point blank on them. I swear matchmaking in League is just horrendous -_-''. That is all.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Should've played it when I was in your party ;)

Haha yeah but party lead was not wanting too D: we should do it next time :D

Nah, you don't want dat Michele girl. She's a nooooooooooooooob!!11!1

1v1 me broooo. Combat axes and EMPs only.

[quote user="HeyDomoArigato"]Why does League Play match you with people who have no hands?[/quote]Hey man, shut up! I lost my arms in a horrific shuffle board incident. Don't make fun of me!

Isaac >.> whatever picture pl0x

[quote user="xDefySpace"]

Nah, you don't want dat Michele girl. She's a nooooooooooooooob!!11!1

[/quote]

Lol she's an awesome noob :D

[quote user="HeyDomoArigato"]

Why does League Play match you with people who have no hands? I've been placed in champion series with people who can't shoot the target when its point blank on them. I swear matchmaking in League is just horrendous -_-''. That is all.

[/quote] it probably paired you with no handed morons because it thought you are a no hand moron too j/k

the truth is the match making in this game is broke period .  even if it did work you cant tell because of the horrible lag ( which looks like what you teams going thru )

Lol, i figured it was broken. I wanted to get my solo rank up higher but people just rage quit on CTF when they are losing -_-''