Problem with language in Disneyland Adventures

Hi,

I live in Argentina. My children do not speak English, they speak Spanish. I bought the game "Disneyland advnetures" in USA and I can not find where I can set the language to spanish. In the game, all the caracters speak in English and my children are very disappointed because they can not play the game. Do you know how to change the language or where I can download the spanish audio? In the XBOX live says that exist the audio spanish for this game.

Thanks in advance!

Sandra

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 20 Applies to:

Hey there Orc! Bazajaytee is right in that the game bought in the USA only has English on the disc. In order to play the game in Spanish you'll need to get an Argentinian copy of the game.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Disneyland Adventures bought from the USA only has English on the disc, this is to reduce "grey market" of imports from countries where games cost less.

This is also done with the UK version of games to cut down on players importing from the UK to Germany and neighbouring countries as the games cost less in the UK (especially on PC).

Unfortunately, this means there is no way to switch your USA version to Spanish.

Sorry this didn't help.

Ok :( , thank you both for the quick responses!

Sorry this didn't help.