Problem with Dogs?

Is anyone else running into this problem. I was on vacation for 2 weeks. When i got back, i started playing again. yesterday and today, when i call in dogs, i eventually get booted out of xbox live. i played for hours with no problem. is there some sort of glitch that people are exploiting or is the game simply booting me? again, its only when i have dogs out - every time.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

[quote user="Simpsonater X"]

Is anyone else running into this problem. I was on vacation for 2 weeks. When i got back, i started playing again. yesterday and today, when i call in dogs, i eventually get booted out of xbox live. i played for hours with no problem. is there some sort of glitch that people are exploiting or is the game simply booting me? again, its only when i have dogs out - every time.

[/quote]

You potentionally have a cracked disc, and that crack has corrupted your dog character files thus kicking you from the game when you call in dogs. Try using lower killstreaks and stay away from lucky dog care packages should fix the problem right up.

Maybe uninistall the game and reinstal from a friend's disc?

nope even saving to hdd would not work because the files are already corrupt he would be saving corrupt files to the hdd

Wouldn't the dog files (info, whatever) be extremely small?  I mean, if those were corrupted by a crack or a scratch, wouldn't that also likely affect something else?  

Yeah cracked disk this happened to me for about 4 months but not with dogs but with the maps nuketown firing range and launch.When I went to play theese maps my xbox froze.But I found a soloution my friend brought round his Black ops disk and I burnt his disk on my HDD gave him his disk back and played my disk and everything was normal so I guess you might have to do the same

It's very very rare I accuire that killstreak but if I do ill let ya know but first I've heard of this too

I havent noticed anything like that.

So Wat if he has game saved to hdd will it be ok then ??