Problem with Content Collection #1

I bought the Content Collection #1 and downloaded it. But when I try to play the Spec Missions or to choose one of the new maps the game says that I should head to the store and purchase it. But when I'm on the store it says that I already purchased it. Of course the Micrsoft Points are gone. How can I use the content I paid for?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

^ when in main menu and select store you should have two options - continue to the store OR download maps paid for.

Im sure you have already figured this out but you cant download while in MW3.  You need to go to the dashboard and then it will start to download.

the same thing is happening to me and i have downloaded it let it download at dash then deleted it and let it download in game then deleted it and redownloaded it like five other times i even did each of those again and restarted my xbox every time but it still says i dont have the map packs?????

its saying that dlc is not downloaded and piazza is missing or fractured and to buy subscription for download if not already purchesed.

I found out how to fix u need to download it in mw3 game when downloaded u need to wait or go back to mw3 store and wait till it asks u if u want to download your downloaded content or not and click yes then the maps should start downloading one by one.

Yes . its a bit odd. I wondered why the download was only 108 kb.

Apparently the first time you only download a permission to download it.

I actually thought it was going to make me download it one piece at a time, but once you start the first one going, the rest follow.

I'm having this exact problem.. Wtf? I just started downloading the actual maps but then they disappeared and I cannot for the life of me find them again. Can someone give full instructions?

Nm. I found them. They're accessible through the extra content, if you go into spec ops survival and missions, in the screen where it asks you to download purchased maps etc

Hey thanks earlytapemusic,  I just found them thanks to you.

Thank you all guy. I already figured it out, but it really was a bit confusing.