Problem with Call of Duty downloadable content

I have downloaded the two level packs for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. I can play one of the packs but the Resurgence pack will not load up. I have downloaded it twice and still when I try to start a game all of the maps within the pack are greyed out on the menu. When you click on any of them it takes me to the downloadable content page. I have already downloaded it!! And you cannot get refunds for downloadable content so basically I have given Xbox £10 of my money for nothing.

Has anyone else had this problem or can anyone suggest anything as I cannot seem to get any response from Xbox who don't seem to care about their customers once they have your money.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

well two things

first does the language of the disk match the language of the pack? if the language does not match the disc you will have to purchase the correct dlc

2nd you do know that 2 mappack is in the regular rotation right?

the latest mappack will be on the list an searchable

however the others would be randomly picked and only if all in the lobby has that map

only private matches can the other maps be selected

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Firstly, yes the language of the disk is the same as the language of the pack. I don't understand what you mean by, "2 mappack is in the regular rotation".

I downloaded one of the map packs and immediately was able to start a game using the maps within it. I then downloaded the pack advertised on Xbox live as the "Resurgence Pack". It says in the blurb on Xbox live that the pack comes with maps such as the Carnival map and the Disused Russian Office Building map.

The download appeared to be successful but when I try and start a private match of my own I can choose any of the maps from the first map pack I downloaded but the list of maps from the Resurgence pack are all greyed out.

Has anyone here actually played the game using the Carnival map? If so, what am I doing wrong? I have written to Xbox customer support but they don't seem to be interested now that they have my money.

If anyone has had this problem please let me know.

Sorry this didn't help.

yes resurgeance is searchable but the other mappacks are randomly PICKED unless a private match is selected

in order to use resurgeance in private match everyone in the lobby must have the mappack

if it is not selectable then someone is missing the map (if you are doing it from a xbox live party)

delete the mappack and clear system cache

then redownload it from the download history

Sorry this didn't help.