Problem trying to download the beta

Me and some friends were really excited to join the beta. We click the ad and get ready to download and everything and then it says we have to pay a **** of ms points. WTF MICROSOFT!?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You mean you didnt pay the $53,687,091.19? Get a better job.

yeah i bought it.. pocket change really...

It said the same thing for me I can only assume that is the Devs way of teasing us for a little bit longer. I for one do not like the joke

I'm thinking that the guys who put up the ad were stoned or made a mistake somewhere along the lines.

My friend called and they said something went wrong making it to where they couldn't put it up on the marketplace. They should have it up in the next 4 hours.

^And that is your friend talking to some outsourced habeeb customer service rep who doesn't have a clue.

While all of the above are pretty funny... any idea why it randomly asks for a bunch of MS points? Seems like I remember this happening before with another game. Sure it'll be fixed before too long.

I think they did it knowing no one has that many points.  That way the beta is up and ready to download, but not available yet to play until the 48hr closed beta is finished.  East coast didn't start getting closed beta emails until around 8am.  So my guess is 8am est for the open beta to start.

I had this problem with this beta also.  I also had this same exact problem with the Halo Reach Noble Map Pack DLC the way i fixed that was i added it to my download queue from the Xbox Live website from my computer and i had no problems there.  Only thing is, is there a way to add this Battlefield 3 beta to your queue from the Xbox Live website or possibly the Dice website?  Not sure but I am trying to find a way around this glitch.

Its up on xbox.com game  demos right now