PROBLEM TO START DRAGON'S DOGMA "CORRUPT"

Iv' got a problem two days agora, I've tried 4 times to download DD: Dark Arisen, and it says the file is corrupted,

I've had a Support Chat Twice and made everything they asked,

delete, clean cache and things like this.

Still not working, and if I try to go to the New Release on Marketplace on my xbox, the game isn't there, I can only find it if I bing it or on my PC's Browser.

What can I do?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Gabriel!

Are you able to see Dragon's Dogma if you go to your Download History on your console?

Since it doesn't seem to be working when you download the game to your hard drive, there's a couple things we can try.

The first thing we'll want to try would be downloading the game onto a different spot on your hard drive. To do that:

• Go to Settings > System > Storage, find Dragon's Dogma and delete it.
  • Clear your system cache.
  • Restart your console.
  • Go to download Dragon's Dogma and take note of how big the file is (4gb, 5.3gb, etc). Don't download the game just yet.
  • Go to the marketplace and download some demos/videos that (added together) are greater than or equal to the size of Dragon's Dogma. For example: If Dragon's Dogma is 4.2gb, download 4.3gb worth of demos/videos.
  • Now go to your Download History and download Dragon's Dogma.

The purpose of that is it forces the game to download to a different segment of your hard drive and can often times stop it from showing up as "corrupt".

If that doesn't work, you can also try downloading Dragon's Dogma to a USB drive. Remember that you'll need to format the drive for use on your console. The instructions on how to do that are in that guide I linked.

Let us know how everything goes! ^_^

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.