PROBLEM RENEWING MEMBERSHIP

I JUST FINISHED WITH MY FREE MONTH OF XBOX LIVE GOLD, AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO PURCHASE A ONE YEAR MEMBERSHIP. EVERYTIME I

HIT "PURCHASE" I GET "TRANSACTION CANNOT BE COMPLETED AT THIS TIME" CODE: FFFFFFFF000006C. I HAVE TRIED WAITING 24, 48, AND 72 HOURS AND IT STILL WON'T COMPLETE ME PURCHASE. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

Where are you trying to purchase this? What code/message do you get when purchasing on the console? I see your account here is still Gold, are you referring to a different account?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

MY GOLD ACCOUNT CONTINUES UNTIL SEPT.24.  I AM  TRYING TO RENEW THROUGH XBOX.COM,

"UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP" I MARKED ' ANNUAL GOLD MEMBERSHIP" AND WENT TO THE BOTTOM OF

THE PAGE WHERE IT GIVES YOU THE OPTION OF USING PAYPAL OR YOUR CREDIT CARD. I TRIED USING MY DEBIT CARD AND I GOT CODE: FFFFFFF0000006C.  I CANNOT FIND THAT CODE ANYWHERE IN THE SUPPORT SECTION. I AM NOT REAL

COMPUTER SAVVY, BUT THIS SEEMS PRETTY EASY. I AM ALSO IN THE PROCESS O JOINING PAYPAY TO SEE IF

THAT HELPS.

THANKS FOR THE HELP,

Sorry this didn't help.

The codes that come up on the website don't give any information about what's going on. You would need to try purchasing from the console and post the code you receive there to narrow down the issue.

Sorry this didn't help.