Problem Purchasing XBOX Live

so i turned my xbox on last night to realise my gold membership had expired i seen on the dashboard a deal offering 2months GOLD for £2 so i continued to buy this as soon as i click confirm the wheels spin for a few seconds and it comes back with an error and the code is : 80190864, i then done what xbox told me to do and came back later, so i tried again this evening and im getting the same error code could anyone please help me i need to get this working thanks, and i have tried some of the solutions on here like clearing xbox marketplace cache files and system cache files with no results so please if anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

i have also tried to purchase xbox live without the deal for £2 and that did not work either,

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

That code means you have some sort of billing violation on your account. Go to https://billing.microsoft.com to make sure all of your information is correct and up to date. If you can't fix it from there, call support and talk to billing and they will help you get it sorted.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.