Problem mit Rohling rippen | Problem with ripping blank disc

-> English below

Morgen, hab ein kleines Problem mit meiner 360: Habe ein paar Tracks auf nen leeren CD-RW Rohling gebrannt, um sie über die Konsole auf die Festplatte zu rippen. Jetzt wird aber wenn ich die Disc ins XBOX-Laufwerk einlege nur folgendes erkannt: "DVD mit gemischten Medien". Und das ist aber nicht auswählbar - sprich wenn ich A drücke passiert nichts.

Hab dann nochmal die Disc am PC gecheckt und gesehen, dass neben den Audio-Tracks noch eine kleine Datei mit drauf gebrannt ist (siehe Screenshot unten). Kann es an dieser Datei liegen, dass die XBOX die CD nicht identifizieren kann?

http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/3216/5c4z54xp_jpg.htm

Wenn es daran liegt, wie kann ich die Datei löschen?

Die Audio-Dateien an sich funktionieren hervorragend, hab die CD in meinem Autoradio getestet und das läuft einwandfrei. Kann die Tracks auch auf der XBOX abspielen unter dem System-Musik-Player, aber da gabs keine Option die Disc zu rippen

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Hello, i have a problem with ripping a blank disc onto my xbox 360 hard drive. I burned some tracks from my PC to a blanc disc, to rip them onto the hard drive. But when i take the disc into the drive the console recognizes it as a "DVD with different types of media" (free translation from German). And this is not available - so when i press the A-Button, nothing happens.

I checked the disc again at my PC and i saw, that besides the audio-tracks another small data is also burned on it. (look at the screenshot below). Can this data be the reason why my console cant identify the disc?

http://s1.directupload.net/file/d/3216/5c4z54xp_jpg.htm

If this is the case, how can i delete it?

The tracks itself work, i checked it in my auto-radio. It was running perfect. And i also can play it on the XBOX in the System-Music-Player in the Apps area, but there ist no option of ripping it to the hard drive.

Sorry for my bad english ;-)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

You can only rip CDs with audiotracks on and even then burnt discs can be a bit unreliable to read in the drive as far as I am aware.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Bratwurst,

Just wondering, what software are you using to burn those music tracks to the disc?  Does the program have the option of making a Data disc, Music disc, etc.?  If so, which type of disc have you selected?

Also, it may have to do with the format of the audio tracks that you are sending.  QuickTime, iTunes and RealPlayer video files are not compatible.  There is some info on supported audio file types on our Play To overview for Xbox 360.

Let us know what you find out.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.