Problem losting games and rewards Happy Wars

I have a problem with losting games. ( kicking me off the game because of some reason) It mostly  (99 %)  happens to me when I play in bonus time and I get a red box. Is there any chance to make some fix to get my reward i made till kicking me out off game??????? It happens to me very often. Because of this I lost time, happy star and any thing from box. Its really pissing me off.

Thx for reply

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

happy wars is a widely used game since it is what is called a micro transaction game, it is free to download but the game makes its money from people buying extra content, this being said you are most likely just experiencing server connection issues due to the influx of players from around the world joined into one lobby. being that you cannot play in a certain region compared to other games there will be no fix to this unless they update the game otherwise.

I have this problem all the time as well. it has stopped me from enjoying the game therefore I no longer play it.

so if you are only experiencing during hot time this is why and I am sorry to say there is no fix for this as of yet.... :( best of luck to you    -Listed

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.