Problem connecting with a friend on playing zombies on Black Ops 1

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can help me with this. Over the past couple of days, I've been trying to connect with a friend of mine to play zombies on Black Ops 1. But now for some reason when we try to send game invites to one another, I'll sit there and wait and then it comes up saying "game session is no longer available" and then it doesn't do anything. Was just curious is if this has happened to anyone else because we've always been able to connect just fine in the past and now we can't at all. If anyone has any tips for me, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

i been having the same issue on multiplayer. i start off with an open connection and then all of a sudden when i check it later it says i have a moderate connection.it just started  like a week ago.i have reset the modem before and it works good for a few matches then it does it all over..anybody have a clue?

What are your NAT settings? If one of you are not "Open" it may be difficult to join up with each other. In that instance, try resetting your modem or connecting directly through an ethernet cord.