Problem accessing online portion and achievement of some arcade games!

Hi,

I am having a really weird problem at the moment, with the arcade games tron and discs of tron. 

1) I cant get achievements to unlock in discs of tron, i know I am meeting the requirements cause ive tested them on a different profile on the same xbox.

2) It wont let me look at leaderboards, or go into mutliplayers as it tells me i need to be online! I am online, and every other game ive tried the online is working fine.

3) This is recent, cause I completed the orignal tron a few months back, and the live, achievements and leaderboards all worked. I noticed I couldnt access mp and leaderboards when I was playing  tron for a better score.

4) Even my silver dummy account can access the leaderboards when it is signed in on my second controller, so the servers are clearly still working. But at the same time it still blocks my main profile

I am completely baffled by this, I was thinking it was something to do with recent privacy settings i changed, but I cant see anything major there to stop these games from working. Ive redownloaded them multiple times and tried on a second box also.

Suggestions are welcome!

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Alright Malloy :), here are a few things to try.

First try clearing the consoles cache.
Go to memory> highlight the HDD> press Y> a message will appear saying this will perform maintenance> select yes.
This will clear updates so you will need to re download/install them after clearing, but only the first time you play.

If this does not help you could try recovering your profile.

Apologies if none of this helps but its all I can think of trying.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Neither have I, glad you found the solution though and cheers for posting how you did it. If anyone else has this issue in the future it will certainly help. :)

Sorry this didn't help.

Didnt work:( Turns out these games have never had updates, and recovering hasnt made a difference!

Sorry this didn't help.

Believe it or not, once i changed my privacy setting back to adult from custom, it has started working! Never heard of them effecting a game like that before

Sorry this didn't help.