Problème téléchargement gta 5

Bonjour!

Il y a 2 jours déjà j'ai acheté sur le Xbox live le jeu GTA 5. Après s'être entièrement télécharger, il se lance puis il se met à télécharger les "GTA 5 install pack" 1,2,3 et 4. Une fois tout cela fini, "Chargement de l'histoire" s'affiche à l'écran puis la Xbox plante (l'image se fige) et cela m'oblige à la redémarrer. Une fois cela fais, j'ai donc relancé le jeu qui m'a indiquer que des fichiers sont manquants et qu'ils seront de nouveaux téléchargés. Les 4 packs télécharger précédement se mettent donc tous en attente dans les téléchargements en cours et de façon aléatoire un des packs commence à se télécharger puis passe de 0 à 100% immédiatement puis se remet en attente avant de me notifier "téléchargement arréter GTA 5 intall pack X". J'ai supprimer tout les packs qui se sont donc retélécharger au lancement du jeu puis ils recommencent à se mettre en attente, se télécharger etc... J'ai donc supprimer tout le jeu et entièrement retélécharger mais même bug, une fois tout les pack télécharger, l'histoire se lance et la Xbox plante et je ne peut toujours pas jouer à mon jeu.

Merci d'avance de votre aide.

Hello!
[Translation: Hello! Already 2 days ago I bought the GTA 5 game on Xbox live. After will be fully downloaded, it starts and then it starts to download the "GTA 5 install pack" 1,2,3 and 4. Once everything finished, "History loading" appears on the screen and then the Xbox crashes (the image freezes) and this forces me to restart. Once this am, I therefore raised the game that got me indicate that files are missing and that they will be downloaded new. 4 Packs Download previously and are thus all waiting in the current downloads and randomly one of the packs starts to download immediately goes from 0 to 100% then recovers waiting before you notify me "Download stop GTA 5 intall pack X". I have delete all packs which are so re-download to the launch of the game and then they begin to hold, to download etc... I therefore remove all game and fully download again but even bug, once all the pack download history launches the Xbox crashes, and I still cannot play my game.
Thanks in advance for your help.]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 65 Applies to:

UP

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there COD cr4kzor!

I'm sorry to say that I'm having a little trouble understanding the situation. To help clear things up, here's a few questions for you that will hopefully help us get a better idea of the situation:

• Do you ever get any error codes when you're trying to download the game or the install packs?
  • On your console, go to Settings > System > Storage, do you see any partial or corrupt downloads of GTA V or the install packs?
  • What region are you currently located in?
  • What region is your account set to? You can check this on account.live.com if you're not sure.

Let us know and we'll be standing by to hear from you. =)

Sorry this didn't help.

Merci d'une réponse aussi rapide! Je n'ai pas d'erreur sur les téléchargements et certains des packs téléchargés sont corrompus ou incomplets.

Sorry this didn't help.

UP

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey COD,

Apologies for the delayed response.

So you're saying that some of your downloads are showing as corrupt or incomplete?

If that's the case, I would recommend trying these steps in this order:

• Deleted your marketplace system data
      • On your console, go to settings, and then select System.
      • Select Storage, and then select your primary storage device.
      • Select System Items.
      • Select Marketplace System Data.
      • Select Delete.
  • Clear your cache - 3 times
  • Turn off your console
  • Turn on your console
  • Download your profile
  • Try to download the game again from the marketplace

Please let us know how that goes and we'll work from there.

Sorry this didn't help.