Probation!

ok wtf!

This is starting to **** me off now - firstly, i was kicked from a HArdcore game cause some moron ran through my bullet stream (and i was at fault for the other two misdermeanors lol) but I was KICKED - I didn't leave early - yet still got a 5 min probation

Then, in another game, I was in a party and we were all kicked "lost connection to host" and I was the only person to again, get a probation for another 5 mins!

Neither game did i leave early yet i get probation - this *** sucks and needs sorting!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Eat some Doritos and drink a Code Red Mountain Dew, I mean thats what the 5 minute breaks are for actually.

Interesting.

I think most of us thought they did away with the probation thing ....... have to put this in another thread thats been going.

I haven't gotten probation since New Years...

Never been on probation...Weird.

I've lost connection a bunch of times and never got probation. I also thought they got rid of it.

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

yeah, i got it when the game first came out one or two time at the most, then nothing, but today, this just happened!

Hmmm... I don't know what to say....

[quote user="a tired old guy"]

Interesting.

I think most of us thought they did away with the probation thing ....... 

[/quote]

Got it a few time for being disconnected when the game first came out but I quit the same game like five games in a row on friday and didnt get anything for it.

You get it for quitting games early.