Probation?

What's up with the 5 min probation period?  How can you get penalized for someone dashboarding/raging?  It happens almost everytime I play now someone dashboards and then it counts as a quit... That would explain my steller W/L ratio I guess!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I quit Laggy lobbies everyday. Has to be 10 to 15 times a day and i never get probation ever.I think it is only when you dashboard now.

Sounds like someone is blaming their dashboards and terribad WL on someone else.

Who cares about there w/l lol !!!

So stop dashboarding and you will be Ok. i can't blame anyone that does. I will from time to time make it a piont to dashboard if I am host. When a game is programmed to give you a disadvantage what else can you do

[quote user="pnsfneo"]

Who cares about there w/l lol !!!

[/quote]What? Are you stoopid? People that care about WL are people that like to win, duH! The bigger question is why would someone care about KD? And lose, LOLOLOL.

lol. exactly. I keep telling my bf to stop dashboarding because he is usually the host and he says its not because of that. whatever. dont dashboard and camp it up and kill them!!!!

Winners care about W/L.

I only keep track of my KD ratio as that is a reflection of my skill, my Win/ Loss is out of my control and depends on a computer assigned team.

^^LOL, KD is NOT a reflection of skill. Do you camp, do you dashboard or quit from games when getting beat down, do you play the objective, do you play with a full party? All of these things (and many more things) easily manipulate KD, therefore it mean poop.

Need to sticky one of these.