Probation - Really?

I came on, after not playing for three days and was on probation - like wtf!?!?!?!?

Then, i decided ti change my name (been mulling it over for a while) and after i changed it, boom, probation - at this point i haven't played a single game in three days!

really, wtf is up with this ***??...........I only play for fun when i want to but i am starting to think that this game can Foxtrot Oscar!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Another one of these threads??? Really??? Like totally wtf!!!@$#%#$!@#

well yea, wouldn't you be pissed if you missed 10 mins of gameplay for no reason?........fool!

[quote user="oOShawtyOo"]

well yea, wouldn't you be pissed if you missed 10 mins of gameplay for no reason?........fool!

[/quote] I don't know what I would do. I might start cutting myself or something worse.

troll, gtfo my thread

10 minutes is one game. Calm your ***.

its more about the fact it happened after immediately when i turned the game oin fir the first time in 3 days!

That's because you rage quit too many times 3 days ago before you did the smart thing and took a break. If you commit murder 3 years ago but don't get caught by the police till now do you think they'll just let you go?

It's the Illuminati the COD-COPS are coming!

the problem with the probabtion is it doens't know if you just lost your connection or rage quit.

I have a terrible connection, multiple times however I hit select to see everyones connection during the game and sure enough 1 guys is all full and the rest of us are in the red. I've lost connection a few times today and am now on probation. doesn't make any sense... doesn't treyarch and activision know that once I buy the game I'm free to use it without reprimand? They really leave themselves open to law suits with stupid things like this.

^^Get better intrawebz,Stop lagging everyones games out and ruining their connection