Probation!! Que?

This probation nonsense is getting out of hand. I just came back from a week long ban. I don't get it though. I never dashboarded from the xbox forums. So what gives?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Thanks Megan. You're da best. :P

-

I didn't bother with XIII-2 DLC besides original Claire and Sazh. Claire is so worth it. She's the best ravager eva.

Soon to be a FF13-3 off topic again i know lol

will xdefyspace at least theres FFX111 - 2 ( i beat the game but im still having trouble with the last few DLC bosses)

i like to pretend that the forum mods( or that Mtyicks ? dude) are them and i hack them to pieces

Gets back from week long ban.  Makes off topic thread about being back from ban.  Gets banned again for making another off topic thread.

-

That's how I see this going down. :)

Haha good to see you back on the forums

Haha, it's cool old man. I'm not the most memorable forum reg on these forums anyway. :p

-

I just did it for the lulz. Like you guys said, there's way too much negativity on these forums! We needed something out of the loop, you know?

oh, I got ya now. ......

I guess I owe you an apology. I checked the next morning to see if I could post, and to see if anyone appeared to be missing, and well, sorry .......... I dint notice you missing all this time.

I think it was a record post though for the most replies in a short time.

A week huh?  I guess they slapped you around pretty good for that one ....... pun intended.

I made a really off topic thread, not even remotely related to CoD. It got a lot of attention too. 100 replies in like 2 hours LOL.

[quote user="Kanaye v2"]

this place needed humor. Too much negativity and complaining on these forums.

[/quote] 

Haha, I forgot about that thread! And you got banned because of that? I agree it was a out of place, but this place needed humor. Too much negativity and complaining on these forums.