Probation for quitting????!!!! Really???!!!

I play Hardcore sometimes because I love it but unfortunately every time I play I get these idiots running in front of me while shooting... sometimes I get killed because I have to stop shooting trying not to hit them but my luck is ridiculous... so I get 5 minutes of probation and every time the timer gets to zero and try to join a game the same stupid warning appears and I get another 5 min. I get pissed and turn off my xbox and 5 hours later I try to play a match and yes!!! again the stupid message!!! I did not quit any games... I was kicked out thanks to idiots that do not know how to play and being punished for it!!! anyone having the same issue with this garbage??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The teammates might be stupid but its still your job to watch where you're shooting. I dont have too much of an issue with shooting them, but I've been playing mostly core and forget to be careful with grenades when I jump into an hc match

I've probably been kicked from a half dozen matches over the last couple months , and have yet to get probation for it. Maybe learn to be more careful, or play core.

Probabtion is for dashboarding, not getting kicked in HC.

nah... i do not dashboard and being careful where i shoot that i am i a m ot a nobb nor an idiot so my issue is the other idiots that walk in front of me... anyways back to core..

I've never experienced this and most of my games are HC TDM. I've been kicked by everything from folks running in front of a spray, lightning strikes or walking in front of a sentry gun.  I've never experienced the probation issue yet.

Probation is for quitting games AND dashboarding.

-

And simple, don't quit.

I quit every game I get thrown into that's in progress and haven't been on probation yet. I do use the menu to leave so that might make a difference.

The majority of the people I've heard complain about probation have stated it happened after being kicked for teamkilling. It could be that it treats it like dashboarding, or maybe even a punishment to stop the team killing ( which has always been an issue with hc) .....

Regardless of which or maybe its even both .... from what most people say, and my own experience, you must have to do it quite often to get probation for it.   I leave some matches and have been kicked for tks and the only time I got probation was right before they patched it very early on.

I just read the latest patch and I believe teamkilling and getting kicked does count too towards probation.

We do not just quit games.. Alot of the time its glitchy and just kicks us out.  I am on probation for leaving games early.  I have left MAYBE 4 games since I have started and yesterday I got kicked out 3 times after this xbox live glitched or migrated.. THAT IS NOT MY FAULT and yet I am being punished for it.  Wonder what they would think of me asking for a refund for all the time I do not get to play do to their migrating and glitchy issues.  

they always have problem and it hard to even fix it either