Probation and CaC

ok, so I just got probation cause some morons don't know how to play HC and just run about crossing me when firing - however, if on probation, why don't thy let us play about with CaC or anything???

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Cos they wanna punish you

then that player that ran in front of you is a noob

[quote user="II EYEBALL2 II"]

Cos they wanna punish you

[/quote]

The punishment is surely the fact that you cannot play for 5 mins - it would be more beneficial for them to let you look at your classes as to help you prepare for future games?

Probbly,idk,i'm not Vondahaar.

Quit shooting your teammates and blaming it on them. They arent pulling your trigger for you.

so i am supposed to be able to see them running past me when i am looking down my sights?

jog on with that argument fella!

Its 5 minutes, go stand up, get a drink, use the head, itll be over in 5 minutes.

Then play core

[quote user="oOShawtyOo"]

so i am supposed to be able to see them running past me when i am looking down my sights?

jog on with that argument fella!

[/quote]

Yes. Your teammates still show up in real-time on your mini-map. Use it and pay attention to what your teammates are doing. This remains true even in core - situational awareness is key. Also, before you tell me there's no mini-map on hardcore, don't bother - there's still a mini-map during a UAV & besides, all you have to do is press start to see the entire map; do this often when you're in a safe position and hear gunfire. Coordinating and communicating movement with your team also helps. If a teammate is moving or looking in 1 direction, try moving or looking in another - this way you can cover more ground and sight-lines. If you're communicating with your team, they can tell you when they die so you can react to any enemies coming from their direction. If a teammate does run into your line of fire, simply stop shooting. Even the game has peripheral vision with most sights. Teamwork is absolutely vital in hardcore; if you don't have it, you probably shouldn't bother.

Just don't play hardcore....