Pro perks?

I normally use and abuse hardline pro, sleight of hand pro, ninja pro so in this prestige I actually want to pro everything. What does tac mask pro, flak jacket pro, scout pro, warlord pro, and second chance pro( i have never used second chance i may want to try it)...but what do the pro versions do?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

go to local, system link, create a class and you can see them and what golden camo looks like on your guns

flak jacket pro helps you survive napalm strikes and when you pick up frag grenades they reset so you can throw them back and it doesnt blow up in your face, scout pro i believe makes it so that you switch to your secondary faster ive never got it before so i dont know, warlord pro makes it so that you have two lethal grenades. i believe tac mask pro shows you where your enemies are on the map when you stun them, second chance pro allows you to be revived by teammates.

[quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]

flak jacket pro helps you survive napalm strikes and when you pick up frag grenades they reset so you can throw them back and it doesnt blow up in your face, scout pro i believe makes it so that you switch to your secondary faster ive never got it before so i dont know, warlord pro makes it so that you have two lethal grenades. i believe tac mask pro shows you where your enemies are on the map when you stun them, second chance pro allows you to be revived by teammates.

[/quote]

ehhh ill try them to get the xp.... i think second chance will take the longest to get

so a smart class setup would be scavenger,warlord,tac mask? tons of ammo,nades and nova gas

ghost,scout,ninja?to get rid of the killstreaks

[quote user="bigdavec4"]

[quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]

[/quote]

ehhh ill try them to get the xp.... i think second chance will take the longest to get

so a smart class setup would be scavenger,warlord,tac mask? tons of ammo,nades and nova gas

ghost,scout,ninja?to get rid of the killstreaks

[/quote]

for scout pro, i would use something like the PSG-1, or a more reliable sniper, secondly for the secondary kills just use the balistic knife and all you have to do is get a certain amount of kills knifing enemies.

Scout Pro also lets you use equipment faster, you'll throw flashbangs quicker and lay claymores quicker, basically anything involving your hands apart from reloading.

When you're getting Tac Mask Pro and you are trying to get the Nova gas kills you don't need to kill them with the gas, as long as you kill them while they are under the effect of the nova gas it counts. So chuck a nova gas when you know someone is coming, soon as you get hit markers start spraying/grenading.

Second Chance Pro is very easy to get. Tac mask pro is the b***h of the bunch. But I only play search...so most perks take a bit longer.

Scout pro is amazing for sniper classes, put a handgun that you are decent with and combine that with second chance and you will hear hell at the end of the game. I only run that on my sniper class because I have to have Ninja....Turtle beaches getting annoying hearing your own steps. I agree with ^^ Tac Mask will be the hardest.

Tips for challenges:

fj -  

camp in the tower on firing range for your throwbacks. You're better off in tdm or ffa because it seems more people use semtex in objective games.

tac mask -

camp and spam the objectives with your secondary nades then start shooting. Warlord pro or scavenger pro make this easier, but remember . if you dont have scavenger pro already, using warlord pro slows down the process of completing scavenger pro.

also ..... be cautious using flash and stun grenades. Flash especially.  A flashed enemy points his weapon at the ground and covers his eyes giving the false impression that you can take your time killing him .......... then suddenly bullets fly out of his belly and kill you instead.  

scout -

one of the most useless perks imo , but its fairly easy to pro if you like to snipe. Equip your sniper class with a cz75/full auto.  Remeber that you dont have to use a sniper rifle for headshots though. I got more headshots with my cz75 auto than my sniper rifle.

If you have everything completed but the headshots, use scout on an ar class.

warlord -

One of the easiest perks to pro. I dont think tips here are necessary other than maybe make sure you are playing a team mode for your nade multikills. But the pro version is helpful in getting tac mask pro.

s.c -

Pro makes you survive longer on top of being able to be revived. Just takes a bit of time to get.  Playing hardcore makes it easier, as many times your secondary is a one shot kill.

I have one class for playing hc ffa on nuketown and its the only time I use sc. Of course you want to pro it out on maps where you get shot a lot, and nuketown is good for that.

For your second chance headshot and if you are having trouble with headshots for scout, this is a dirty trick, but works well. In ffa nuketown. There is a narrow pathway along the house with the brown picket fence on the side with the jeep at the end of the street. Place a claymore at the front of the house facing the street. Then go lay down at the back corner of the house. Noone will spawn in the fenced in area , but if you look to the left, enemies will spawn behind the shed. Aim through the staircase about 5 steps up. enemies will keep spwning there and after a couple tries, you can have your aim perfect for their head as they spwn.

Yes, I agree spawn killing is dirty and cheap, but I see it this way - in ffa nuketown there are 3 tactics ..... 1.) camp in your own spawn ... 2.) camp the enemy's spawn  ... or 3.) run from one spawn to the other. Each one is as bad as another. ...........  

Off topic ...... I had some litlle kid raging like I never heard before while camping that spawn area. Cry cry cry ..... I was spawn killing. With one kill left for score limit, I'm dead, and just happen to be spectaing this same kid ..... he's laying down in the white fence area killing those who spawned in the garage. " watch me spawn in the garage and die right away" I thought. Sure enough, I spwned in the garage, but ready for him, I immediately chucked a grenade at him, thinking if I'm gonna die, he is too. He jumped and ran from the grenade instead of shootig me, and I tracked him through the fence with my m60 killing him. WOW!!! You should have heard him scream about me spawn killing ......... but the final killcam showed clearly that he was spawn killing too.

[quote user="bigdavec4"]

I normally use and abuse hardline pro, sleight of hand pro, ninja pro so in this prestige I actually want to pro everything. What does tac mask pro, flak jacket pro, scout pro, warlord pro, and second chance pro( i have never used second chance i may want to try it)...but what do the pro versions do?

[/quote]

• Tac Mask Pro: Reduces flashbang and stun grenades effects on you by 90%, also your stun/flashbangs will indicate enemy locations when detonated.
  • Flak Jacket Pro: Reduces fire damage that you receive.
  • Scout Pro: Switch weapons 2x faster; this also affects equipment and grenades.
  • Warlord Pro: Get extra tactical and lethal.
  • Second Chance Pro: Live for 30 seconds and you can be revived.

I might actually have to start using Tac Mask with scavenger thats like a portable micro Uav when it gives there position away....and here I was thinking Tac Mask is the most useless thing ever unless you are playing Dom on Nuketown.....gotta love fighting for B.