Prizeboxes

What you been getting? normal prizeboxes have just been giving out XP but out of 'Epic' and 'Rare' i've so far got the following - 

Xbox skin for lancer, retro and hammerburst

Onyx skin for markza and lancer

Gold skin for lancer, hammerburst and character

Chrome skin for character

Mummy skin for character

BEE skin for character 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I got similar things except no gold :( I want to find out if the boxes are really random or if there's some sort of something that you get more stuff when you have more boxes saved.

the last like 10 times I opened a single box, it was only exp. Even the rare and epic boxes. Maybe its just bad luck. Who knows

Yah,and sometimes during the game you see the pop up prize box acheivement. then after the game you go to check it, and theres nothing!

I'm always getting EXP from normal and rare boxes. With the Epic boxes i get weapon skins, but so far i've gotten few onyx skins, xbox, gold, bone, and burn spray. The one i really want to get is the reaper skin

I got that reaper creeper

I got a Gold Gnasher skin on Tuesday.  That's about it for cool stuff.  Everything else I got is generic - Xbox skin, Gel character skin, Chrome skin...

the stuff that you get are randomized, so for each prizebox you get they will be random items....

I get XP from a normal prizebox but all Epic and rare boxes have been skins - i've been hearing though some people have been getting nothing but XP from their's, so I guess i've done alright so far. I did get VIP pass, not sure if that makes a difference or not

i got a couple weapon skins, and the yellow bee outfit skin...mostly XP...

only weapon skins for me, xp from the lower boxes

is there anyway of knowing what comes in those boxes, i wish it was i want the golds and chromes of everything