Prize History shows gold, but not challenge screen - can't download prize

Ok, today I noticed that on the Challenge screen and also the calendar it shows I don't have many solved or ribbons since the points reset. But, if I click Prize History it shows I did earn the Gold for November 2012. I clicked on the button to download the theme prize but the download shows an empty progress bar and no movement.

What is the theme prize and how do I obtain it if I earned it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

I couldn't even find an option for theme prize. I do see my medals though.

You have to have earned the gold in order for it to say that there is a theme prize to download and give a download button. But they are still working on it so downloads aren't really available right now anyway.

I have lost ALL of my history on the challenge screens except for the last two days this month.  How can I get it back?  I lost all my challenge medals, etc.

C'mon, Microsoft! What the heck!? At least announce that you're discontinuing the prizes. It just looks right now that you can't keep up with maintaining the games...

Thanks for reporting this, and sorry for the problem. This may be an error that we already fixed, and is only affecting older versions of the game. Can you please check to see if there is an update for your version of the game? Here's how:

Go to the Windows 8 start screen by pressing the windows key on your keyboard, or pressing the windows button on your tablet.

Tap the green Store tile. If you can't find it, you can type the word "Store" on your keyboard to bring it up.

In the Store, tap the green text in the upper-right corner that says "Updates". This appears whenever any of your apps have updates available. If you don't see it there, all of your apps (including this one) are already up-to-date.

On the App updates screen, tap "install" at the bottom to install all of your available updates. If the game appears in the list, then there is an update for the game available, and you'll need to tap this game's update listing to get it.

We also have an update planned for mid-March to address some new issues, so keep an eye out for that update too. Thanks for playing!

You have not addressed the problem of SactoGranny about points lost. I too lose points every month since I bought a new Dell  laptop in February with Windows 8. Why can't we have the points and medals/badges restored? My apps have been updated.