Private matches

Is there going to be a way to setup a match by yourself so you can practice with the vehicles and learn how to get better?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

probably not, and definitely not in the beta. wait until there is a demo because you may or maynot be able to try out vehicles then...

and just buy BC1 and 2 for an idea of how all the tanks and everything will work as far as controls...

[quote user="A Remington 870"]

probably not, and definitely not in the beta. wait until there is a demo because you may or maynot be able to try out vehicles then...

and just buy BC1 and 2 for an idea of how all the tanks and everything will work as far as controls...

[/quote]

I would do this right here. But hopefully you can set-up private matches in the full game. I hope they don't require seven players like in BC2. Especially, because sometimes you could start a match(no matter what the game mode) with no one on the other team. I even completed a whole map on BFBC2: Vietnam Rush by myself. I armed every single M-Com and no one joined the match.

They need to allow 1 person private matches. It would be dumb not to. Let people explore maps, mess around, fly vehicles...no big deal since it's a private match.