Prison Break a let down?

How many of you are disappointed with the way they did Prison Break?  The first time it was loading I was like "Awww snap it's gonna be like some walking dead cell block to cell block  warfare."  But when it loaded and I started playing it was kinda depressing.  Like don't get me wrong it's still a decent map, but it feels like Ghosts is missing that true SMG style close quarters map.  Anyone missing the small, vacant style, bog style maps in this game? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not in the slightest.

Also, if you thought all that foliage and open space was going to give you CQC cell-to-cell combat, you deserved to be let down.

Ghosts has a decent mix of long range and CQC maps... if you have a good rush class/strategy, prison break can be a good map for SMGs too...

long range for what, its packed with quick scopers killing from 10 feet away

Play Freefall, its small and fast.

freefall looks like it was designed by a 10 year old, just a scribble but prison break is one of my favourite maps

stonehaven is decent i like to camp at the side of the map where the barrel is

Prison Break is an overplayed, average map at best, in my humble opinion of course.

Prison Break is one of my favorite cod maps of all time.. I think it's a masterpiece

Best COD map?  Common COD4 had the best maps by far.  MW2 all the maps were very well balanced and forced players to choose different styles.  I get where they were going with these Ghosts maps, like every map you can excel with any type of rifle, but I miss those close quarter only maps.  These Ghosts maps all have those wide open areas where you have to run across and it puts you at a disadvantage when you just wanna go around with a smg and shotty and have that crazy, blast away game play COD is known and loved for.  Like don't get it twisted, Ghosts maps are very well balanced, and prison break is a fun map.  I just don't always wanna have to rock a long range rifle or be forced to only one section of these large maps, you know what I'm saying?  Like it woulda been sick to run around in like a jail cell kinda setting, that's all I'm saying.  When you have a map called jail break and all you're doing is crawling in leaves and foliage, it's just kinda misleading.

Strikezone, flooded, sovereign, freight and tremor are all excellent shotgun maps.

Prison break is a decent map for an assortment of styles.  It was probably my favorite when I was running knife only ..... kind of strange really because I dont do that great on it with a shotgun.