Prince of Persia - trying to buy but price is high

Hi - I have noticed they have got a list of games available on Games on Demand for $4.99........when i try to go and buy Prince of Persia it tries to charge me something like $13.......even if this is US $4.99 it still only converts to around $6 NZ.........has anyone else had this issue?

Cheers

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hello phc479, sorry to hear about your pricing complaints for Pince of Persia.  Wish we COULD do something for you.   Prices are what they are and you might do better by complaining to ubisoft since they dictate the pricing.  But thank your for bringing your issue up here.  I'm sure if folks can take action they will.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I would Contact Xbox support and ask them directly because it is $4.99( 800 Microsoft points) till the 25th of June and it does show up on my xbox that its $4.99.

Sorry this didn't help.

there is a few problems, I live in the UK and Face breaker at one point was £3.99 then the next minute it was £14.99, I waited a day and it was back to £3.99, just try again tomorrow and if it is still showing the wrong price phone support.

Sorry this didn't help.

Prices of games on demand differ from country to country, as they do with their regular hard disc counter parts. The price is set by the publisher in the country it's being sold in. There's unfortunately nothing you could do about the game for cheaper as that price is listed for $4.99 in the United States and $12.95 in New Zealand.

Sorry this didn't help.