prijs van een download 4294967295

ik probeer van het spel warhammer 40000 een ingame dowload te kopen, namelijk dreadnought-aanval. deze kost mij volgens de marketplace 4294967295 microsoft points, dit lijkt me een beetje veel. nu werdt ik door de helpdesk door verwezen naar de ontwikkelaar namelijk THQ(uk). deze vertellen mij dat het probleem toch echt bij live ligt omdat zij geen controle hebben over xbox marketplace prijzen. Wie moet ik hiervoor bellen of wie heeft hier een antwoord op? ik heb het spel online geregistreerd, en heb de andere downloads al behalve deze.

mvg erik

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

english version:

I am trying to download an ingame download from the marketplace, named dreadnought-attack from the game: warhammer 40k Space Marine, this download will cost me 4294967295 microsoft points, this is a bit high. i contacted the helpdesk of live, and was told to call the THQ(uk) helpdesk, they told me to call you guys again since thq has no price control. on the marketplace, please someone help me... because this is kinda annoying

greetings erik

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Erik! I'm not seeing this piece of content on our Marketplace. As you mentioned this was in-game, I don't think it's something we even have access to. I know THQ already sent you our way, but I would recommend contacting them again and asking them to look into it further.

If you can provide me a link to our Marketplace for this DLC, I'll be happy to take a look. Perhaps I simply overlooked it. Let us know what you find, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Look here Mister Gwyther, everyone of my friends are having this issue with Space Marine DLC. So please don't act like nothing is happening. The Chaos Unleashed DLC and the Dreadnought Assault DLC are no longer available...

And now (just checked today with other people aswell from different time zones) the matchmaking seems to be going crazy trying to put you into DLC games when they are not even selected, and now not even available for purchase !

This DLC thing has been going on for almost a week !

Sorry this didn't help.

DLC that's not avalible in the Game Marketplace will display a huge amount of Microsoft Points to pay.

Please be sure to check if the DLC you want to download is still avalible to download in the Game Marketplace.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Rick N.,
DummyArbiter010

borntolearn.mslearn.net
microsoft.com/learning

Sorry this didn't help.

Anyone get an answer on this one yet?  I'm just getting back into Space Marine after a hiatus of a few months, bought copies of the game for several friends & family, but they are unable to access Dreadnought Assault or Chaos Unleashed in the marketplace.  Dreadnought Assault in particular is a favourite of mine; it's a shame not being able to share this experience with them.  I mean, c'mon, these people WANT to spend the $10 for these DLC... fix the availability, put them back in there at the correct price.

Sorry this didn't help.

This is still an issue. There are no links in the marketplace to purchase or download either the Dreadnaught Assault or Chaos Unleashed dlc. Chaos Unleashed dlc says it's unavailable through the in-game marketplace link, and Dreadnaught Assault dlc still gives you an error saying you need 4294967295 points to purchase it.

Now where is the breakdown in communication? Is this a THQ problem or an Xbox problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there guys! As I mentioned in my first post, if it's not on the Marketplace then we don't have any control over it's availability or pricing. Since this is an in-game issue, your best bet would be to contact the publisher. If this was, perhaps, an old listing and the content truly isn't available any more, it would be up to them to remove it from any in-game store. Thank you for your posts!

Sorry this didn't help.