Pricing Issue In Games On Demand

Ok so yesterday My friend who lives in the (UK) and myself who lives in the (US) were going to buy the DAH! Path of the Furon,when we noticed a big Pricing issue.The price for Him to purchase the game in the (UK) is 14.99 GBP = 25.00 USD using the conversion rate.But in the marketplace for me in the US it's $39.99 that's a $15 difference for the same game.We also looked at a few other games as well and the pricing way off on those games too.My question is why is the pricing so much higher for us in the States than overseas,and shouldn't the pricing be fixed to match the marketplace correctly?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Do you two see the same price for it if you switch it to Microsoft Points? If so, it's just the case that a private company's "stored value" system is never going to track currency exchange rates very well.

If the Microsoft Points price is different, there could be a sale in one region and not the other, or there might be a real pricing glitch. (The latter are pretty rare, though.)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The pricing (Monetarily/MSP)for a few of the game that are the same,but higher in the U.S. for others in the UK.My friend an i looked at a few games to compare pricing.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.