Preview

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I like looking at the comments on these. People don't realize how the system works apparently.....

I have to admit, I felt a little nerd-rage when the two guys talked about how the lack of item degradation would improve the game and frustrate people less. Don't get me wrong, it definitely needed reworked from Oblivion, but I always liked the idea of having to up-keep my items. It was one of the few elements of the game that could come back to bit you in the @@@ if you neglected it. It's removely is a little noob friendly imo.

The part about the technological limitations in Oblivion (a group of a half dozen guys after hours of "building an army"); soooooo true....

I never had that problem, because I would wear either robes or nice clothes that were enchanted to the extreme. It took me a long time, but I had it to where I was nearly invincible. Most damage that came at me was either reflected or absorbed. Because I was just that beast.

[quote user="implantedwall14"]

I never had that problem, because I would wear either robes or nice clothes that were enchanted to the extreme. It took me a long time, but I had it to where I was nearly invincible. Most damage that came at me was either reflected or absorbed. Because I was just that beast.

[/quote]

I just enchanted five clothing items with 20% chameleon each. That made me 100% invisible. I could do what ever I wanted and never took damage from anything except turrents.

Yeah, I did that for a while. I eventually got bored because I was so overpowered so soon. I didn't get my setup until level 40, and until then I was using Alteration to absorb damage. Chameleon made the Thieves Guild easier though. But still, I felt overpowered.

[quote user="Da Wife Said No"]

[quote user="implantedwall14"]

[/quote]

I just enchanted five clothing items with 20% chameleon each. That made me 100% invisible. I could do what ever I wanted and never took damage from anything except turrents.

[/quote]

i tried doing that, but i couldn't find enough oblivion spheres or whatever i needed to enchant my stuff.

What I did was duplicate Black Soul Gems, and enchant a sword to Soul Trap for 5 seconds. Then I killed some bandits, and cleared out the Brotherhood Sanctuary.

I loved the 100%  armors. But for fun and still sorta challenging I would only do 100% magic absorb.

I want to opt out of system previews