Preview games and preview program

Many of my friends in the Xbox program get the preview games for free like ark survival but I for some reason don't get this what's wrong with my account

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

Hello there,

The Xbox One Preview Program - getting access to new builds of the OS early for testing - is a different and separate programme from Xbox Games Preview, which allows users to download unfinished and early builds of games, such as Ark: Survival Evolved.

While the Xbox One Preview Program is only accessible by invitation, Xbox Games Preview is accessible to all users who live in certain regions* - Xbox Games Preview has only been launched in a few regions so far.

*Those regions are: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, Chile, Colombia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Mexico, New Zealand, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and the United States.

If you are not in one of these regions, you will not currently be able to download or play Ark: Survival Evolved, until Xbox Games Preview expands into new markets (there's no public timetable yet for this).

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.