Pretty new to this, add me if anyone wants to play MW2/3, BF3, Halo, Forza 4...=D

Heyy :) well I'm to the xbox scene as traded my PS3 in to get it...not got many friends on there atm, is there anyone out there interested in playing mw3?? I play all sorts of other games too from halo to forza 4, so if ya interested, add me, anyone welcome!! =D

GT: xXJ0kerSc0perXx

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Add me dude. i play search everyday, with my clan you can join and play or just play with us. either or works. so hit me up!

@ChainSmokingBob I'm from kent

Yeah in England, yeah sometimes it is pretty awkward playing people outside of the UK, I've got some friends at the min that are from the states and alot of the time I've got to still be awake early of the mornin to play with them...

How did you get that gamerpicture op?

"I noticed you keep getting 1* Bob?".

I had no idea, but I don't really care :P I hadn't even seen until you mentioned that. Maybe someone's annoyed with me?

^^ this

I noticed you keep getting 1* Bob?

Kent.... England? Just curious. Helps because it can be awkward playing with people a long way away from you.

Where are you from?

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]

"I noticed you keep getting 1* Bob?".

I had no idea, but I don't really care :P I hadn't even seen until you mentioned that. Maybe someone's annoyed with me?

[/quote]

The 1 Star Phantom strikes again! (dun dun dun)... Some persons lame way to try and hurt someones feelings (lol), pretty childish really.