Prestiging Weapons

What is the benefit of this feature?  If I reach 55 and prestige to I lost all my stuff like past COD's or only lose it when I prestige them individually?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You can have your clan tag and emblem on the gun. And I think you might need it to get Diamond camo.

And if you prestige you have to unlock all the guns again but everything you unlocked for them are still there and all your challenge progress is still there. Plus you get a permanent unlock every prestige level.

MOAR XP BRO.

-

Also, Clan Tag and Emblem on your gun.  But mostly for the extra XP.

Wait so if I'm first prestige and unlock say the M27, then I have all its attachments and camo's I've already unlocked the last time???

[quote user="PaIeH0rse"]

Wait so if I'm first prestige and unlock say the M27, then I have all its attachments and camo's I've already unlocked the last time???

[/quote]

That would be correct.

1. Extra XP

2. Diamond Camo

3. Clan Tag + Emblem on weapon.

If you never prestige the weapon BUT prestige your rank, when you unlock that weapon next time through, all your attachments and camos will still be there. Its a rather quick process, I would suggest to prestige rank AND weapons. The weapons only need prestige twice and rank needs ten prestiges.

[quote user="Ringo Starrfish"]

2. Diamond Camo

[/quote]

You don't need to prestige the weapon to get diamond camo.