Prestige Token - Unlock Gear

Ok. Here's a tough question that if someone could fill me in, I'd greatly appreciate it.

At what point do you get the token? Let's just say, I'm about to prestige, but I want to take my ACR with me using the unlock gear. I currently do not have any tokens. If I get the token AFTER I prestige, can I still chose my ACR? or will the ACR not be available to be because I've prestiged and lost all my sh*t?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yes.  You can't use a token on unlock gear until you prestige at least once.  Go for it.

Do you get to keep that gear through all of your subsequent prestiges unlocked?

Yeah, you keep that gear from then on out.  HOWEVER, if you unlock, say the ACR, it's ONLY the gun and you have to go through the unlocks again.  However, you'll still have it back at one.

ok if i don't have the act or rpg unlocked can i unlock it now with tokens

Nope, you can't do any gear unlocking until you've prestiged once.  

has anyone unlocked any gear yet here? what have you unlocked?  can you also unlock perks?

this anwsered some questions I had...

When you unlock gear for perks, does it keep the "pro" status?

I've heard conflicting reports on this. Some say it's for the duration of the game. Some say just that prestige. It'd be nice if it followed you through all prestiges. Then you could have a few of your favorite guns after you prestige 3+ times.

And in regards to the unlocking attachments... it's so easy to unlock attachments. Just go through a few rounds of FFA and you should have the majority of the good ones (Silencer and Holographic Sight)

[quote user="NoEQUALibrium"]

When you unlock gear for perks, does it keep the "pro" status?

[/quote]

My guess is no. If you don't get to keep the attachments, I can't imagine being able to have Pro unlocked automatically.