Prestige token query

Just prestiged for the first time on MW3 and picked the extra class option

Went onto Black Ops and played a game, for the first time since MW3 came out, and also prestiged for the first time but nothing has appeared in the token area

Does it take a while to appear, as I will probably get the extra gear item I am after anyway if it takes much longer

According to Elite, it says I have not played BO in the last 10 days

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Make sure to play like 2 or 3 games for it  register, wait ten minutes and see if that works. If that doesn't work your just going to have to wait until there servers update

I thought that to get the extra tokens (from WaW, MW, MW2, BlOps) you had to have prestiged before MW3 was released. Can you still receive tokens for prestiging in the old games?

Still no token

Looks like I prestiged in BO for nothing....oh well, don't suppose I will be playing it again anyway

Crunchy is right. They removed the bonuses 24 hours after Mw3's release. I was gunna prestige in CoD4 and get a WaW 10th lobby to get 2 extra points, but then I prestiged for nothing -.- Meh i'll just get another lobby ^^

Just had a reply from Activision about the missing token. They said they are aware of the problem but no fix is available. Guess I am at the bottom of the pile. According to the info on the website about tokens, you can prestige whenever you like and there are no time constraints as to when and how you redeem them

i left my Black Ops on level 50, went on it last night and prestige turned MW3 today and i had a token just leave it a while it should turn up.

[quote user="jango fandango"]

i left my Black Ops on level 50, went on it last night and prestige turned MW3 today and i had a token just leave it a while it should turn up.

[/quote]

Light at the end of the tunnel....hopefully, although the Black Ops section on Elite says I haven't played in 10 days, which is why I am hoping the token is missing (it IS showing my new prestige level though which is strange) 

Damn, I've been playing BOp's for the last few days coz I was close to prestieging. Hope I get my token or I'll be p*ssed!

i used a token for nothing. i play splitscreen mostly with my gf and used a token for the extra weapon class and cant use it because of split screen :/

I prestiged in WaW after MW3 came out... no token for me yet unfortunately.