Prestige Token Failure

Ok I used 1 of my 4 prestige tokens for 2 HR DB XP.

when it was done I used another one for DB XP but it didn't work.

I thought maybe I selcted weapons so I did it again I just wasted 2 tokens and have no DB XP 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

How many tokens are you suppose to get, I got 2

it depends on how many previous COD games you prestiged i go 3, 1 for mw2, 1 for blops and 1 for either cod4 or WAW!

I had 2 tokens Prestieged 9 times in MW2 and 4 times in Black Ops...didnt play multiplayer for COD4 and never had WaW

There was a bit of a delay with mine actually activating the XP bonus... a yellow or green XP emblem appears at the top[ right corner of your callsign, and the count-down timer appears at the bottom in 'Barracks'.

it's only 1 token if you prestiged PERIOD in any previous COD game.........doesn't matter how many times

You get one token for every game you've prestiged in (I got one each for COD4, W@W, MW2 and Black Ops so 4 total).

activision.custhelp.com/.../std_adp.php you get 1 token for each game

I had the same thing happen to me, I had 2 used one for double XP, two hours were up so I used my second one and no doubleXP...I hope that they fix this and give people their tokens back that they lost

I'm in the same boat, I tried using my second token on double XP and didn't do anything.  I played for a good hour after I used it and it never kicked in.  Very disappointing.  

Same here. 1st token worked, 2nd token didn't.