Prestige Questions.

OK, I maxed the first guy at 60 and it kinda automatically prestiged me, which was OK, but I have some questions. I have moved on to another character and began ranking him up. Is there no prestige "button" or anything I have to hit this time around? Just max out each of the "squad" characters? Discuss any prestige knowledge.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If that second character is leveling up and the symbol has changed, and there are 10 characters ..

the new prestige in this game is not leveling up one character but all then only to level 60. there is no one character prestige anymore

Find it disappointing to be honest, prestige, spend tokens, start the next prestige exactly how you like without earning it.

Basically no prestiges really? Just level up the ten different squad guys? Thanks. @Chain--Yeah, I got a new symbol for rank and my other character is ranking now.

Well there are still 10 prestiges, but you just dont lose anything when you do it.

Prestiging one, prestiges them all. They just need levelled up to prestige again.

It's nice in a way, but that thought of throwing it all away to prestige did make it more interesting. On the other hand, I think its cool to be able to play one match as level 10, then play the next  at level 60 etc. Being that you can purchase everything right off the bat makes it so you wouldnt be throwing much away anyhow.

I may buy the last soldier and level that up and see if I get the 10th emblem

Nope, it doesnt

I think it took away from "prestiging". You don't get that feeling in your stomach when it asks you 20 times if you are sure you want to do this...then you press the button yes...and poof everything is gone. Now, you just keep playing. Nice in a way, but you lose that thrill.

^.......and the chicken clucking when you press no

Lose stuff or keep stuff, never really mattered to me, but I guess keeping stuff is better. I prestiged 20 times in MW3, 15 times in BO, and 10 times in BO2, 10 times in W@W, LOL. I just wasnt sure if I was missing anything in this new way to do it. Rank one kid/character to 60, then buy another character and rank him up to 60 and so on, and thats it. Too bad you cant choose from all the characters within a game, then youd have a TON of different classes. have one guy a sniper for every class with different set ups, a have another guy with all SMGs and another with LMGs and etc. But I dont think you can switch once a game has started. I think whatever character you choose to play with , you can only choose from his 5 or whatever classes the whole game, amiriot?