Prestige Levels

I have heard of hacked 16th prestige level.  But would and on believe or like to see 3ARC add additional prestige levels?

Ever since I finished by 15th prestige and all my pro perks the game has dulled a bit.  There is something about my XP bar climbing after every match.  I don't see this happening because the next COD title coming up, but I wouldn't mind seeing another 5 levels.  Maybe unlock some new camo's.  The gold camo doesn't look real good on all weapons.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

even is the dont add more prestige at least make it more worth your while for maxing out and let u have the option to better equip your classes. like having a 4th perk slot open up to where u can use an extra perk from any of the perk slots or be able to carry more attachments or multiple pieces of equipment. im not saying give it to them all at once but like every maybe 5 times u prestige u get one of those instead of just getting an extra class slot. or u can at least make it to where u can buy the extra slot and stuff if ur already maxed out prestiged using cod points or money whatever u want to call it but make it cost a fair amount more that way u r still working towards getting somthing.

[quote user="ROT King III"]

But would and on believe or like to see 3ARC add additional prestige levels?

[/quote]

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?