Prequel or Sequel?

Which would you rather see?

A prequel dealing with John Marston in the gang leading up to RDR?

Or a sequel with Jack starting with when he heads to Mexico and the repercussions of his actions?

Or something else entirely?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Neither, I absolutely loved this game, but not every game needs a sequel or prequel. The story was well told and should be untouched. Doesn't mean I wouldn't enjoy a new Red Dead. I just think John Marston's story was told, and should be left at that.

As Much as I like John Marston. I have to agree the story was told.

I dont care what they do but they NEED to do another wild west sandbox game.

Red Dead Redemption is a sequel to Red Dead Revolver. So, no sequel or prequel is needed.

[quote user="RT NEWYORK"]

I dont care what they do but they NEED to do another wild west sandbox game.

[/quote]

+1

I'd like to see the story continue with his son. Would be great to see what kind of trouble that little scamp gets into.

Aint much he can get into trouble for..................for jack its 1914 the old west is dead or just about dead.

[quote user="Hellhog"]

I just think John Marston's story was told, and should be left at that.

[/quote]

Agreed. The man is a character 'Legend' now and should remain untouched...this includes Jack!

RDR was not a sequel to RDRevolver

As there are releasing a new DLC soon they could  to be working on something western related, why else would they want to drum up interest in a game over a year old.

http://www.metro.co.uk/tech/games/868057-new-red-dead-redemption-download-imminent