Prepay taken king

How do I prepay for the taken king for 360? Live only gives me an option for Xbox one

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I still can't find a way to get it for the 360.

I am in same boat - only download for Xbox One - but other retailers are offering but only Collectors Edition

Looks like Xbox doesn't care much about the 360 users since they not ansewr these questions at al Is this how you understand custom friendly?.

It is really odd that the 360 version cannot be ordered.

Plus to consider that a digital download means we cannot resell.... So pure funding to the software industry

BTW will the 360 version allow download onto Xbox one and the encourage console sales?

Almost a month has went by since I posted this question and still nothing has changed about the situation and no response

Yeah, I had to go to gamestop to pre order my copy and even then they said that the only copy they had for the 360 was the legendary edition. You may have to go to you're local video game store and just pre order the one they have available.

As far as has been stated, it will be available on 360. We are jsut waiting on Bungie to release the license for us to get it on 360, once that happens it will be up on the marketplace. Even the destiny website doesn't have the option for 360 yet.

I click on Xbox 360 and it takes Me Xbox one? When are they going to fix this

It will be released on Xbox 360 on 9/15 and we can get the weapon packs for day 1 purchase

im going to guess that once its released, they will have it for seperate purchase