Preorders

When will we be able to preorder the digital version?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

would be nice if you could DL it in advance so its ready at launch ... I'm probably getting digital version as well because I will be playing the crap out of it ... hopefully there will be some incentives too

I don't think you can pre-order digital.

Although I wish you could so you don't have to wait for it to download on the day.

Being a multiplayer game there is no way I would buy it on disc as it would be a lot of hassle inserting the disc all the time.

sure would be nice to be able to do that. doesn't look like an option yet tho. come ON, activision/respawn/MS! grow a set of brains and figure this out. it would relieve stress on your servers during the first few hours that the game is available because anyone that wants to buy it has probably already downloaded it if they're interested in the digital version

It's a weird thing to advertise pre orders then link to a disc pre order from the ms store.  Sony has digital pre orders on lock.  Already have second son purchased on my PSN acct.

Fellas I would seriously caution against digital downloads. Learned my lesson from downloading bf4 and FIFA. When bf4 crashes during a game it corrupts the map and makes it unplayable until you delete and redownload (which I have done several times eating up internet usage). FIFA is just awful and I wish I could trade it or sell it but you can't if you don't have a hard copy. I was so looking forward to digital downloads but I think it's going to take some time to get all the kinks out. Just cautioning you all. Peace

I have no cap, my download usage means nothing.

I have young children, having discs is a bad thing.

I have been digital since the last half of last gen, and won't go back to disk based.

Its worth buying digitial just so I don't have to get my lazy *** up to change a disc. :)

Omega if you have time warner then that will surely change when the buyout of them from Comcast is finalized.

i hope we could pre order digital copies