Preordered but no where to be found..

Sorry this has nothing to do with the actual game, but did anyone else Preorder from Bestbuy and have it not come in?    Now i did the preorder 5 games deal bestbuy had going on and i selected that when each game comes in that they be mailed to my house.   Well  Forza hasnt come in yet and it says next week itll show up on or before the 17th.  WTF!! i ordered Gear 3 the same way and it arrived the day it was released, same with every other game ive ever ordered.    Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem.            

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

i remember reading something about bestbuy canceling pre-orders for forza 4 just google bestbuy cancels forza 4 pre-orders hope it helps... or try calling them it wont hurt to try if you havent already

Yep - Best Buy over-sold the pre-order LCE and they have cancelled A LOT of orders.

forums.forzamotorsport.net/.../4863404.aspx

I ordered from the Microsoft store, my LCE will be here tomorrow. I was about to order from Best Buy, but I saw that Gamestop and Walmart had already stopped with pre-orders so I went straight to MS. Hope your copy does show up, even if it is next week.