Preorder Question...

I just preordered Gears of War 3 from Gamestop, and was wondering if I was supposed to get the Commando Don code then, or will I get it when the game comes out.

Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I saw on Gamestop.com, it says, "Store / In-store Pickup Customers: A code with instructions on how to redeem your code will be printed on your receipt at time of pickup."

So when I pick up Gears 3 on September 20th, it should be on the receipt?  Alright, I think I figured it out.  Sorry for the post.

Yup, same way they did the Gears 3 beta with in-store preorder's!

Not exactly the same as the beta. The beta was on your receipt when you preordered. Commando Dom will be on your receipt when you pick up the game.

Commando Dom? This sounds like a sexual reference. But I'm going to assume that it's just another skin for Dom.

I guess you haven't heard of the Gamestop "Go Commando" Day?

Yeah, yeah....Dut is technically right! But on the receipt just the same!

I'm getting a Birthday Suit Baird code or did i dream that i was?

Didn't realize I'd be getting anything with my preorder. Gamestop employees never said anything about it. They're just so glad to get my preorder that nothing else matters.

[quote user="Perdipt"]

Commando Dom? This sounds like a sexual reference. But I'm going to assume that it's just another skin for Dom.

[/quote]

Sexual reference? Since when is "going commando" sexual?

He didn't even say going commando and you knew what it meant. Good job bud.