Preorder question

I preordered MW3 and I told the girl at gamestop that I wanted the $100 edition which is the hardened edition she said that I had to put $5 down for MW3 and COD elite. Me not thinking at the time Dosnt The hardened edition come with COD elite anyways why do I have to put $5 down for that. So anyone who preorderd the Hardened Edition at gamestop let me no If I F'd up or if they did. Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

She's confused, or trying to emphasize that you get both, which you do. That's the only reason I pre-ordered hardened.

So to answer the question, yes, they f'ed up. Slip of the tongue. You get elite with hardened.

Hey thanks man Now I have to go back

...no, you have to put down $5 to preorder anything. Trust me, she put in the right thing, she just didn't fully understand the deal. You don't have to go back lol.

So she has me down for the hardened edition?? because I put 5 down on the game and 5 down on Elite that comes with the game

[quote user="MrPainkillerx"]

So she has me down for the hardened edition?? because I put 5 down on the game and 5 down on Elite that comes with the game

[/quote]

Hmm...

That does sound weird. My guess would be that she put you down for the regular edition then, since with the latest DLC's being offered at gamestop they probably sell elite there too. Never mind, I guess you'd probably be best off just double checking with them on what's going on. But you do get a year of elite with hardened guaranteed.

on your reciept what does it say mine says 27009 Call of duty Mode< shouldnt it say Call of duty Hardend somewhere. Does your receipt say hardened anywhere on it?

Ok man thanks alot ill go there tomorrow and get this all cleared up

You have to put down $10 for Hardened.

People that work at gamestop are usually dumb lol. I try not to go there.

You dont have to put 10 down my gamestop messed up