Preorder Bonuses for Final Fantasy XIII-2

Gamestop - Alternate Costume for Serah
Amazon -  Omega boss battle, a unique coliseum battle against boss enemy Omega. Omega joins the player's party after being defeated
BestBuy - Final Fantasy XIII Episodei novella, a hardcover book that bridges the gap between FF XIII and FF XIII-2

I'm thinking getting the book. It'll be placed right next to my collector's edition of FF XIII guide.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hopefully some preorder bonuses are announced for UK retailers sometime in the near future, if we get the hardcover book I'll get that as the others could quite possibly end up on the marketplace as regular DLC anyway.

Oh man, I dislike it when you have to pre-order form muti-places, just to get the hole thing, thay did the same with gears of war 3 aswell, I hope thay stop that soon...

anyways, I like the look of the Omega Boss, it would come in handy.

But as Inappilcable said, ( others could quite possibly end up on the marketplace as regular DLC anyway.)

WHY do developers think doing this separate pre-order bonus thing is a good idea? You just can't get all the content that is made for the game these days...

Yeah. I got the official guide to Final Fantasy XIII but only brought it when I was stuck with the Chapter 9 boss fight with Barthandelus. That guide is really useful in terms of stats, maps and a summary of the entire game. I noticed the pre-order bonus options on the web earlier this week and on a youtube video. Square Enix is going to give a bonus to everyone who has played Final Fantasy XIII and who have save data from that game. Regardless if you preorder it or not.

Has anyone noticed this?... When a friend plays Final Fantasy XIII and you check what they're doing in the game on Xbox Dashboard, all it says is "Facing destiny" or "in the menus". With all other games it gives detailed info of what they're doing in the game. Eg. "Chapter 11, roaming the steppe" or "single player chapter 5". Hopefully Square Enix and especially Microsoft will fix this in the upcoming game.

[quote user="smileskybird"]Square Enix is going to give a bonus to everyone who has played Final Fantasy XIII and who have save data from that game. Regardless if you preorder it or not.[/quote]Can you post a source for that claim?

The 4th paragraph under Development. They're investigating of giving something. You can call it a bonus if you want. Happy?

finalfantasy.wikia.com/.../Final_Fantasy_XIII-2

Somewhat but it's a wiki and anyone can edit it. But hopefully it's true and more information is released later.

Looks like America might get shafted again compared to Europe(we got a CE of XIII). We get 3 different versions of the game, the standard edition, limited edition and crystal edition and can also get all of the preorder content listed in this thread + a steelbook and art cards by preordering from a single retailer(in the UK anyway).

Link

Feel a bit sorry for you guys in the US to be honest.

...Only because Square Enix is based in two main locations: Japan and Europe.