Preorder bonus for Skyrim

Earlier in the week, Bethesda revealed it's official preorder bonus for The Elder Scrolls V, a "high-quality" map of Skyrim!  after heaps of questions regarding it, they later confirmed that yes, the final product will include a paper map (as Morrowind and Oblivion did before it), and that this preorder bonus is made from a material similar to burlap.

So what do you think?  Does this sway you towards a preorder, or are you still waiting for the announcement of the highly-prized Collector's Edition?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

already paid for game, will upgrade to collectors when it comes out

I don't care about stuff like that, just give me the game!

honestly think preorder bonus isnt that great but hey better than nothing

i couldn't be more swayed towards pre-ordering after the E3 demo, but i'm a bit uncertain about the map, i'd like to know how big it'll be and how much detail, like if it'll have all the caves and towns and various explorables or just the main cities and whatnot.

i'm very much waiting for the collectors edition announcement before i actually pre-order or not. if the ce doesn't have enough bang for my buck, then i'll probably just pick up the regular edition at walmart or something on day 1.

Very nice. I still have my Oblivion map, brings back memories lol. I will definatly preorder and get the collectors edition.

If the map as everything I will definitely preorder.

I would be even more pumped if they added some type of DLC for preordering. Oblivion was awesome DLC wise.

I already had my copy paid off before they announced the pre-order bonus. Good to know I'll be getting something cool out of it, though.

$60 has been down on this game for a loooooong time already.  Up to $200 more could go into it if they offer me something good CE-wise.  And I HATE CE like the plague, generally.

I'm not to psyched for a piece of cloth, but once they release a REAL bonus with the game, my $5 pre order will shoot up $55.